A few house rules before we begin…
Thank you in advance for reading through these terms and conditions. Tülin K. Design prides itself on its commitment to giving you the highest bespoke, personalised service, and the best quality products.
We look forward to working together with you, and creating something you will love to use!
- Please note the minimum processing time for designed & printed items is 3 weeks.
- The design brief will be discussed as part of the initial complementary consultation, and may include a rough sketch where applicable.
- Should the client choose to go ahead, Tülin K. Design (hereafter referred to as the designer) will provide a quotation for said project. An agreement is entered into once the client agrees to the terms stated herewith, and makes the required down payment to commence the job. Please assign one contact person to communicate with the designer directly for the duration of the project.
- Payment Schedule: For customised stationery: Full payment is required before commencing the work. For bespoke stationery & wedding invitations: Clients are required to pay the full design fee to start the project; the remaining balance will be paid before going to print. For logos & brand stationery: Clients are required to pay a 50% advance to commence the project, the remaining balance will be paid before going to print / emailing logo files. (The designer reserves the full right to adjust the payment schedule).
- The client emails the complete and final version of the text required to the designer, after which work begins based on the design brief. It is the client’s sole responsibility to provide and proofread the complete text.
- After reviewing the initial proofs, should the client require edits to the designs or text, two edits are included for free. Subsequent edits will be charged at 10% of the design fee.
- Unless the client requests strict confidentiality in advance of the agreement, the designer can display materials, work in progress, and final work created on the designer’s social media or website. (We always ensure that exact details or addresses are not visible on the displayed work, unless the client wishes it to be.)
- If the parameters of the work change, leading to requiring more time than estimated, the designer will inform the client and they can renegotiate the work’s cost.
- Delays: a) We request our clients be mindful of getting back to us in a timely fashion with proofing text, approvals, advance payments, etc. Delays in these areas or too many edits add to the processing time, and the designer is not responsible. b) If there is a delay on the designer’s part, the client will receive a rebate.
- Printing: a) The designer will be responsible for overseeing the entire production process, sampling proofs and liaising with the vendors. Printing and packaging takes 7-10 days; for quality purposes, we do not entertain rush jobs. b) We do not share our suite design files with the client or third party vendors (except for logo and brand designs). Should the client choose to get the printing done themselves, they must purchase the Master File. Additionally, the designer will not liaise with external vendors, oversee printing, nor accept responsibility for any processes after handover.
- The client or designer may terminate the service at any time, if either party deems the relationship unsatisfactory. Upon written cancellation, the client is responsible for all expenses incurred and work completed to date (percentage of project completion; please note that design fees are non-refundable for bespoke work).
- All original artworks are and remain the property of Tülin K. Design (except for logo & branding design).